Forum for the Leet Lounge Community
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Bad Situation

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Charles
User


Posts : 11
Join date : 2009-12-28

PostSubject: Bad Situation   Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:20 am

Steam IDS:

# 129 "|BAK| Charles" STEAM_0:0:22178843 1:19:07 158 0 active --Mine

# 133 "RussianKid" STEAM_0:1:15642460 55:46 258 0 active
# 113 "HAPPY NEW YEAR" STEAM_0:0:26988795 2:57:58 144 0 active
# 142 "̶PostPwned" STEAM_0:0:14083281 18:54 121 0 active
# 141 "[WMD] 12MexicansInAVan ||eD||" STEAM_0:1:19859866 24:20 256 0 active
# 100 "[ĐS]-Ticklemypickle" STEAM_0:1:12215803 3:27:44 136 0 active


Read please, ( I know I probably deserve a ban but i want to explain )

When the main part of people left, there was those people there ( ^ )

They kept random dming, and shooting me and i told them to stop several times. So I told them to fuck off and called this one guy a ... mean name .. i dont want to say it cause its offensive. ( I said it in game cause i was REALLY angry and I don't normally use the word that i did )

Anyways,
One of the guys went gun dealer and kept spawn killing me, while others made a bunch of signs saying that i'm gay or whatever, allover the place and spamming them.

Sniper Crowbar came in by my request and looked at the situation. I locked myself in a house and they no-collided them and threw them in.

I have screenshots of the signs. ( If you would like them )

And so now, the gun dealer guy is making up stuff, saying that I called everyone there the offensive name. But it was only to the one person. ( Sorry rpnames were different D: )

But anyways I just want an admin / owner to look into this please.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ticklemypickle
User


Posts : 7
Join date : 2009-12-30

PostSubject: You got it all wrong buddy heres my story   Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:32 am

ok i was playing as a mobboss and one of my friends came we decided we were guna go rob charles for 100 bux (which is not a big deal) so when he refused to pay us he prop blocked us so we shot him. He came back and said this to all of us "(OOC) Charles: WOW. FUCK YOU NIGGER FACE GO DIE YOU BHITCH NOBODY FUCKIGN LIKES YOU ASSHOLE" and as you can see he was very angry so we decided to kill him for being a racist (and because my friend is an African American) and he got even madder. So then just for fun we decided " OH lets make some funny signs to taunt charles" I wrote a sign that said " Charles will u marry me" which for sum reason completely enraged him so he ran off and tried prop blocking us so we shot him once more he eventually found his way into a shop and blocked himself inside. At this time every1 was making signs that were saying stuff about him all just for fun so he calls his friend sniper in when it was obviously his fault. SORRY IF WE BROKE ANY RULES IN TRYING TO BRING CHARLE'S CRIME SPREE TO AN END :D

P.S. We did not spam the signs we each made 1 or 2 charles is lying to try and pin this whole thing on us.

Also look at the time spent in the server before charles came... i was in there alot longer than him and the violence started once he joined..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sniper Crowbar
User


Posts : 7
Join date : 2009-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Bad Situation   Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:41 am

This might explain more then what they told us. Im on noones side, I just seen it as I joined.
























































Back to top Go down
View user profile
ticklemypickle
User


Posts : 7
Join date : 2009-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Bad Situation   Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:43 am

ticklemypickle wrote:
ok i was playing as a mobboss and one of my friends came we decided we were guna go rob charles for 100 bux (which is not a big deal) so when he refused to pay us he prop blocked us so we shot him. He came back and said this to all of us "(OOC) Charles: WOW. FUCK YOU NIGGER FACE GO DIE YOU BHITCH NOBODY FUCKIGN LIKES YOU ASSHOLE" and as you can see he was very angry so we decided to kill him for being a racist (and because my friend is an African American) and he got even madder. So then just for fun we decided " OH lets make some funny signs to taunt charles" I wrote a sign that said " Charles will u marry me" which for sum reason completely enraged him so he ran off and tried prop blocking us so we shot him once more he eventually found his way into a shop and blocked himself inside. At this time every1 was making signs that were saying stuff about him all just for fun so he calls his friend sniper in when it was obviously his fault. SORRY IF WE BROKE ANY RULES IN TRYING TO BRING CHARLE'S CRIME SPREE TO AN END :D

P.S. We did not spam the signs we each made 1 or 2 charles is lying to try and pin this whole thing on us.

Also look at the time spent in the server before charles came... i was in there alot longer than him and the violence started once he joined..

P.S.S. Just because you directed that racist remark at one person doesnt excuse you from saying it alltogether, the point is we all heard you say it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sniper Crowbar
User


Posts : 7
Join date : 2009-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Bad Situation   Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:47 am

Charles was inside that building when " tickle " and the other people were making those signs, as if they were protesting against him in some kind of mingy fasion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ticklemypickle
User


Posts : 7
Join date : 2009-12-30

PostSubject: And one more thing...   Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:48 am

Theres nothing bad written about you posted in those photos, one sign says Charles will u marry me<3 and the other says fuck you guys, i love charles (pardon my language)

So stop trying to avoid a ban charles you are guilty ask everybody in the server at the time they will take my side.

Also stop trying to suck up to the owner im sure he doesnt like when little kids try to do that, look at the facts charles your guilty. Same with you sniper dont take his side just because you are his friend.


Last edited by ticklemypickle on Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sniper Crowbar
User


Posts : 7
Join date : 2009-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Bad Situation   Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:53 am

Im not trying to avoid him getting banned, im just trying to control the situation, i dont even know whos side i should go to. But he did mention spamming signs and that was true.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Charles
User


Posts : 11
Join date : 2009-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Bad Situation   Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:53 am

Wow you little bitch. i'm fucking 15 stop lying like a stupid little faggot. i prop blocked cause you and your fuck faced friends kept random dming me ( Shooting me with shotgun )

And yes, everyone there WOULD AGREE CAUSE THEY'RE ALL IN YOUR LITTLE GROUP. SO FUCK YOU!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sniper Crowbar
User


Posts : 7
Join date : 2009-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Bad Situation   Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:53 am

Your story does match with the pictures, so how couldnt i say no.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ticklemypickle
User


Posts : 7
Join date : 2009-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Bad Situation   Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:55 am

we didnt spam the signs spamming means your trying to overflow te server with props we spawnd 2 signs each about as i mentioned before maybe you should read my previous messages before you reply and also you wernt even there so stop pretending you were sniper.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sniper Crowbar
User


Posts : 7
Join date : 2009-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Bad Situation   Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:56 am

If i wasnt there, how did i end up with the pics?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ticklemypickle
User


Posts : 7
Join date : 2009-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Bad Situation   Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:57 am

Heres a repeat of what charles just said "
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow you little bitch. i'm fucking 15 stop lying like a stupid little faggot. i prop blocked cause you and your fuck faced friends kept random dming me ( Shooting me with shotgun )

And yes, everyone there WOULD AGREE CAUSE THEY'RE ALL IN YOUR LITTLE GROUP. SO FUCK YOU!


I REST MY CASE!- see how easy charles loses it hes obviously not fit to play in your server.


Last edited by ticklemypickle on Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sniper Crowbar
User


Posts : 7
Join date : 2009-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Bad Situation   Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:58 am

how about you try and comprehend the fact that you need to shut the fuck up. I seen it all with my fucking eyes. I wouldnt lie to anyone, Im a neutral So shut the hell up you little dirty bastard. I respect anyone on this forums as much as i do to the last fuckin hobo who would exist on this planet, why dont you just stop making up false assumptions and go with the proof, the admin will see the logs and you might be surprised nex time you try to connect to the server
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ticklemypickle
User


Posts : 7
Join date : 2009-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Bad Situation   Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:05 am

ok well you guys are losing your tempers which means youve lost it and im just guna end it here and say im tired of argueing with little kids who dont know what there doing... im goin to bed have fun :)

P.S. You cant tell me im making false assumptions because you did not witness them with your own eyes stop taking sides and get out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RussianKid



Posts : 1
Join date : 2009-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Bad Situation   Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:43 am

Sniper Crowbar wrote:
how about you try and comprehend the fact that you need to shut the fuck up. I seen it all with my fucking eyes. I wouldnt lie to anyone, Im a neutral So shut the hell up you little dirty bastard. I respect anyone on this forums as much as i do to the last fuckin hobo who would exist on this planet, why dont you just stop making up false assumptions and go with the proof, the admin will see the logs and you might be surprised nex time you try to connect to the server

Sniper Crowbar wrote:
Im a neutral So shut the hell up you little dirty bastard

Neutral, huh?

Sniper Crowbar wrote:
I respect anyone on this forums as much as i do to the last fuckin hobo who would exist on this planet

Wait, what?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
thepeople
User
avatar

Posts : 72
Join date : 2009-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Bad Situation   Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:24 am

Everyone was minging by the looks of this. You all win the flame wars. Congrats!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anonymous BA
User
avatar

Posts : 75
Join date : 2008-11-11

PostSubject: Re: Bad Situation   Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:43 am

I think Charles should be banned for being 15 years old.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
austin2011
User
avatar

Posts : 160
Join date : 2009-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Bad Situation   Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:18 pm

BA, you'd ban anyone for being younger than you...

On a more serious note, "Everyone was minging by the looks of this." This has happened before in a case that Jake reported. Since no admins were there and this would have actually been a warning/kick situation, everyone (EVERYONE) should be given a warning not to ever let this happen again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MopeChow
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 242
Join date : 2008-11-07
Location : Sun Diego, CA

PostSubject: Re: Bad Situation   Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:21 pm

There is so much stuff to wade through in this thread that I'll respond with.

Like in vegas, what happens in the server at 3 am stays in the server at 3 am.

There is way to much going on. We have no idea what happend.

Basicly what austin said ^^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://leetlounge.omgforum.net
Charles
User


Posts : 11
Join date : 2009-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Bad Situation   Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:50 pm

So is it just be as if nothing happened?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sniper Crowbar
User


Posts : 7
Join date : 2009-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Bad Situation   Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:43 pm

What ever Tickle did to charles, it sure did offend him , if he acted that way. There is no excuse to make signs like that, its not even roleplaying properly
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Patient Zero
User
avatar

Posts : 136
Join date : 2009-12-05
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Bad Situation   Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:08 pm

Charles, you do seem to lose your temper pretty easily. But by the looks of this thread and your argument, I'll agree with the above in everyone was minging.

And for future reference, don't try to use someone's language as evidence of anything. We've never had a rule against profanity or racism or anything like that. Unless you're spamming the server with 'nigger nigger nigger nigger' or something, it really isn't a problem. This isn't a kiddie server, if you can't handle certain words then maybe you should play at your local daycare's lan party.

Also learn how to type. Judging from your posts I would guess that you were all 10.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Charles
User


Posts : 11
Join date : 2009-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Bad Situation   Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:24 pm

It's not my problem that you think I'm 10. I know I'm 15 and that's what matters to me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anonymous BA
User
avatar

Posts : 75
Join date : 2008-11-11

PostSubject: Re: Bad Situation   Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:32 pm

Charles wrote:
It's not my problem that you think I'm 10. I know I'm 15 and that's what matters to me.

You cocky mother fucker.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Broadband Bandit
User
avatar

Posts : 66
Join date : 2009-12-13
Age : 25
Location : Phoenix Arizona USA

PostSubject: Re: Bad Situation   Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:00 pm

all i know is charles is 10, thefore he should get banned. I'm sad i couldn't join this flame war but it was good!



p.s. anonymous BA is hot D:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Bad Situation   

Back to top Go down
 
Bad Situation
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Sticky Situation advice
» The situation of the Ebola Virus Diseae (EVD) Outbreak
» What would you do in this tactical situation?
» The Situation so Far [Team Meeting]
» Scariest situation when playing fallout 3/nv

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Leet Lounge :: Server :: Bans / Admin Reports-
Jump to: