Forum for the Leet Lounge Community

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

YOU GUYS! I made some skins and junk kinda

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kern
User

PostSubject: YOU GUYS! I made some skins and junk kinda   Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:08 am

I redid some of the posters/graffiti in the game, among other things
Okay so at the moment I don't have any screenshots, but I promise I'll get some pictures up in this bitch later on.

The first pack is a bunch of reskins for, like, combine posters/HL2-related graffiti. I replaced them all with a bunch of regular-looking posters because I felt like it. It should make it a little easier to RP, I guess.

Download that motherfucker

The second is a pack also meant to lighten the mood. It's totally NSFW and it dirties up Eli's corkboard, Eli's family photo, Kleiner's security screens, two of the computers, and all of the C17 picture frames (the dusty old depressing piece of shit ones)

Okay this last one isn't a reskin or anything, it's a swep I made for DarkRP when I wanted to host my own server that blows open locked doors. It doesn't matter whether the owner is warranted or not (I did that on purpose lol, not out of laziness)

I want practice reskinning shit so let me know if you want something done and I'll get right on attempting it probably

EDIT: Scroll down a little ways for my hella fuckin balls-to-the-wall awesome reskin pack

Last edited by Kern on Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MustangFX
User

PostSubject: Re: YOU GUYS! I made some skins and junk kinda   Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:24 am

Hello.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Robosaurus Rex-2000
User

PostSubject: Re: YOU GUYS! I made some skins and junk kinda   Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:48 am

Look! it's kern, only the coolest motherfucker ever to live ever

Edit: Dude kern I want to see some different people skins! because the same fucking blue outfit on every people is dumb so like totally make them get changed to more RP-looking stuff please
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kern
User

PostSubject: Re: YOU GUYS! I made some skins and junk kinda   Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:29 am

Yeah, hi

Guess what?
Screenshots

Also I'm working on a LL skin pack that will add police badges to metrocops, replace some of the boring-ass street signs with the signs of the rebels/police (to mark territory with etc), maybe make the elites look more like robots, and yeah thanks Josh I will try to mix it up with the citizen skins and include that also.
Oh yeah it will also replace the binders from Kleiner's lab with books

Let me know if you have any other ideas for it, and I'll try to have at least an early version up here by tomorrow
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kern
User

PostSubject: Re: YOU GUYS! I made some skins and junk kinda   Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:38 pm

Okay done loolsies

It turns out all citizens share the same texture for their clothes, the only difference is in the male/female textures, so the best I could do in that regard was to give them different colored shirts. I might improve them later.
Anyways I also made a pretty okay CP skin that looks more like a cop (with a police badge and an official-looking patch on the armband), a more clean/casual reskin of Grigori in some jeans and a leathery jacket, and (best of all) gman in a black suit with NO BRIEFCASE.

I also did that book thing and some signs, whatever.

Broken, gimme a minute
Have at it

Tell me what you think...maybe I'll add onto it or something later, make a skin for an admin class, I don't know. I'm not expecting a lot of downloads

Last edited by Kern on Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
omgitschucknorris
User

PostSubject: Re: YOU GUYS! I made some skins and junk kinda   Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:47 pm

wow these are looking great :D
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theohianexperience.tk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YOU GUYS! I made some skins and junk kinda   

Back to top Go down

YOU GUYS! I made some skins and junk kinda
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1